Monday, October 03, 2005

LOVING YOU SMS

1. "Whenever life seems to drift you away from me, I can't help but cry. You've grown to be such a part of me that without you life is no more than a desperate sigh. They do say love comes and goes, and to that I disagree. So, here's my hand, take it and don't let go of me."

2. "Multiply it by infinity, take it to the depths of forever and you'll still only have a glimpse of how much I love you."

3. "I would rather have one smell of your hair or one touch of your hand than an eternity without it."

4. "I give you all my love because I truly love you, but I can't give you my soul and my heart because you'll just break it apart."

5. "I don't fear insects or spiders. At great heights, I jump off, smiling. In the face of death I wink. But, when I look into your eyes, I'm in fear of how much I love you."

6. "Why do I love you? Because you are and always have been my dream."

7. "I chose to love you in silence, for in silence I find no rejection. I chose to love you in your loneliness, for in your loneliness no one owns you, but me."

8. "In your love I am the hero, the king,the poet; and alive without your love, I am nothing at all, not even truly alive."

9. "It takes a second to say I love you, but a lifetime to show it."

10. "Some girls are worth fighting for, but some are worth dying for."

11. "What's a relationship without a little risk and faith?"

12. "A relationship is a two way street. It's never all your fault or the other persons. You go into the relationship together and work through it all together."

13. "When you love someone, you pick up the little things and magically turn them into something special."

14. "Love may exist for years and then one day it hits home!"

15. "Respect is what we owe, love is what we give."

16. "Long ago and far away I found love. Now, years later, that love found me!"

17. "For me, you are the queen, the rest is just the rest."

18. "I would give up anything just to be with you."

19. "You know it's love when it you 'grew into' it instead of 'fell in' it!"

20. "Anything is possible, when it comes to love."

21. "Everytime I think of you, I'm sad. Everytime I hear you're name, I'm mad. But everytime I think of how you made me feel, I'm glad."

22. "If enduring pain, braving shame, despising one's self for the sake of affection and accepting misery without question is the definition of love - then, I LOVE YOU."

23. "Your love as far as I can see is all I'm ever gonna need."

24. "Some say it is a sin to love, I never did ask why, But, if I sin in loving you, I'll sin until I die!"

25. "God's gift to me is you and you are the air that I breathe."

26. "You made my life easier with the softness of your eyes."

27. "I love you more than any word can say ... I love you more than every action I take ... I'll be right here loving you till the end."

28. "831 means 'I Love You'
8 letters
3 words
1 meaning."

29. "Loving you is like a picture with a thousand words."

30. "I just close my eyes because I might see your face. I just close my mouth because I might talk about you. I just close my ears because I might hear of you, but I could not close my heart because I love you."

31. "In time all things grow old and weak, but my love for you only grows strong and better with every second of every day."

32. "For a few moments in my life you've made me feel as if I truly meant something to someone."

33. "The words "I love you" are not for anyone to say from their mouth to their beloved one. It's a feeling that you can whisper to each other from heart-to-heart without saying it aloud."

34. "I Love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears of all my life."

35. "When I look in your eyes I see the love we have for each other."

36. "The more I know you, the more I love you."

37. "I care for you because I love you, and you love me for being so caring to you!"

38. "Love can help us, love can break us, love can do things never done before. Love is a feeling we find appealing, love is the thing that makes us soar."

39. "The joy of loving always heals the hurt of loving."

40. "Have you ever watched a rose as it fades away; the color becomes deeper as the petals dry. That's how my love for you deepens as the days go by."

41. "No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved."

42. "You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving."

43. "When I saw myself climbing the stairs to where heaven starts and saw you waiting, I knew just how much I loved you."

44. "Love comes naturally, in unexpected ways, without any permission."

45. "You know you're really in love, when you have love for that person and only that person. You want to be with them in every waking moment, and you'll stay with them through thick and thin."

46. "I love you not because it is right, but because I love you."

47. "Where there is love, there is no fear."

48. "Loving you is the hardest thing I've encountered, but I'm happy to be loved by you."

49. "Loving you is what I've learned so easily. Trying to forget you is the last thing I could possibly learn, because I'm deeply in love with you."

50. "Love teaches us how to laugh, cry, be happy and sad all at the same time."

51. "I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no more hurt, only more love."

52. "You are sanity in an insane world. You're reason where there isn't any reason. Reason to live."

53. "Always I'll hold you dear to my heart, and promise you never shall we part. You will always be the other half of me, as I continue to love you endlessly."

54. "Whatever it is I am looking for, I still don't know. But I do know that where ever it is, I want you to be there with me."

55. "When I love someone, I love them with all of me, not part of me!"

56. "If loving you is a sin, then send me to hell. For life without loving you is my hell, and atleast in hell I can go on loving you."

57. "Someday, when I'm awfully low, I will feel a glow just thinking of you, and the way you look tonight."

58. "Break my heart, destroy my soul and leave me crying, I'd still love you and I don't expect you to love me in return."

59. "Heaven and earth would be the same for me if I could just hold her with me forever and never let go."

60. "I love you today, yesterday and every to tomorrow."

61. "My love for you is like time, if you give it just one moment, it will last forever."

62. "I've loved you all my life. Even before there was you there was the promise of you, and now that we've met, I'll never be the same!"

63. "It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy."

64. "How do I get through one night without you? If I had to live without you, what kind of life would that be? Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold...you're my world, my heart and soul."

65. "My love to you is everlasting; it will never grow old and it will never fade away. I will forever love you."

66. "I am beautiful for the one who loves me."

67. "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways."

68. "I don't regret the things I have done or the things I have chosen not to do because what ever I've done, I must have done something right because I ended up with you."

69. "To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beatiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms."

70. "I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let me go."

71. "I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, I always will..."

72. "Something happens when you look at me; I forget to speak. Something happens when you kiss my lips; my knees get so weak."

73. "Where else would any sane man want to be, but in your eyes, your heart, and your arms, a sea of passion ever moving, beating like my heart when I think of you."

74. "I've fallen in love with you and I'll never let you go. I love you more than anyone, I just had to let you know. And if you ever wonder why, I don't know what I'll say, but I'll never stop loving you, each and every day."

75. "You can count on the sun to rise, for the stars to come out at night, as long as there's air to breathe, you'll alway's be loved by me."

76. "When you say you love me, the world stops for a moment, the stars stop shining, the moon stops glowing, the earth stops breathing, all that's alive is our love ... I love you."

77. "If the days won't allow us to see each other, memories will, and if my eyes can't see you, my heart will never forget you."

78. "I gave you my love in vain. My body never knew such pleasure; my heart never knew such pain."

79. "The smallest word I know is 'I', the sweetest word I know is 'love', and the only thing that will remind me of that will be 'you'."

80. "The man you want is the man I want to be, but without you, I can't be that man. Without you, that man's gone forever."

81. "To love you is like nothing I've ever felt before, a feeling like I'll melt every time you're around me."

82. "I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are together, and the hours we are away...."

83. "When I look into your eyes I get lost and when that happens I never want to find my way out."

84. "You make my heart smile when I see you, I fall deep into your gorgeous eyes and your smile. It stops my ears from hearing, my lips from speaking, my mind from thinking, but not my heart from loving you."

85. "If I could have a rose for every time I thought of you, The world would be empty of them."

86. "If, out of time, I could pick one moment and keep it shining, always new, of all the days that I have lived, I'd pick the moment I met you."

87. "My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never."

88. "Within you, I lose myself, without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again."

89. "Sometimes I miss you so much, I just want to rip you out of my dreams and hug you!"

90. "Never give up on love, you never know when you might get a second chance."

91. "I could do without many things with no hardship; you are not one of them."

92. "No matter how many times I try and move on, my heart always takes me back here to you."

93. "When I feel your touch, my knees go weak, and when you say you love me, my whole body goes weak because of the love I have for you too."

94. "If it's the thought that counts you can always count on me; I think about you all the time."

95. "I walk alone through life's dark night; you are my candle, my shining light!"

96. "Not only are you my best friend, you are my life, my thoughts and my dreams."

97. "I can only tell you a little of how much I love you as there are not enough words to describe it, the rest of how I feel is a private conversation between our hearts."

98. "To be is to love; to love you is to be."

99. "As long as you hold me, I am safe from all harm."

100. "It is not what you have done for me that makes me love you so much, it is the joys of who you are and the happiness you bring!"

101. "I love you by no stretch of your imagination."

102. "There is time for everything, but loving you is anytime."

103. "Even if the sun refuses to shine, even if we live till different times, even if the ocean left the sea, there will still be you and me."

104. "If you will asked me to give up everything my answer is no. Why? Because you're my everything and I can't give you up."

103. "My love is powerful and uncontrollable; it does what it desires. I can't stop it from loving you; I haven't got the strength.

104. "The time we have to share our love is brief, it lasts only a lifetime."

105. "Loving somebody makes one perfect and full of inspiration."

106. "If I should die tonight and the reason remains unknown, tell not the whole world, but the one I love that I died of a broken heart, not because you loved me too little but because I loved you too much."

107. "Just because I love you doesn't mean I have to like you right now."

108. "You don't always have to be strong, just remember that I am always here to be strong for you."

109. "With love there is a price to pay, and for you I am willing to go in debt."

110. "I will always love you more than yesterday."

111. "I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to bath with you in the sea, I want to lay like this forever, until the sky falls down on me."

112. "You can tell me to drop dead, I will and the last thing to escape my lips would be your name."

113. "You are the gold thread running through the warm blanket of my life."

114. "Someone remembers, someone cares; your name is whispered in someone’s prayers. Keep bright hope of the future in view; someone lovingly is thinking of you."

115. "I took a look at myself and said I was going nowhere holding on, but then I looked into your eyes and saw you smile, and my heart just felt those feelings like the first time it did, all over again."

116. "For me, seeing your beautiful smile is worth more than any fancy car or diamond ring."

117. "Tell me ... am I right to think that there could be nothing better than making you my bride and slowly growing old together?"

118. "Love is knowing you will spend every day, of every week, of every month, of every season, of every year for the rest of your life with this person, and thinking, 'This is exactly what I want.'"

119. "How blessed I am that I can walk beside you, lean upon you, and live within the warmth of your love."

120. "Did you know that we all have this big time bomb inside of us? Yeah, it's called love."

121. "I wouldn't die for you, I'd rather live to love you."

122. "What do I get from loving you? Loving you."

123. "I swear that I love but one woman, and that I love you as no other woman was ever loved."

124. "A woman unsatisfied must have luxuries. But a woman who loves a man would sleep on a board."

125. "My desire for you is and always shall be as pure as the tears of lovers in thrall."

126. "You make the world stop spinning; you make time stop ticking. And now, every time I see you, you make my heart stop beating."

127. "I love you for being you and the way you make me feel when I'm with you!"

128. "If the love is there, everything is going to be just fine, and I know the love is there."

129. "Let me not love you, for the rest of your life, but, for the rest of mine."

130. "Watching you fall asleep I long for tomorrow."

131. "When love seems to be on the edge, tie a rope to it's end and hold on, just hold on."

132. "If loving you would mean heartbreak and endless quarrels, it would be worth it."

133. "You have shown me the way of life, the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."

134. "I know that each morning is worth waking up to, and each night is worth more than a million good dreams, because I'm with you!"

135. "All the clouds are fading ... sunshine never leaves when you're around."

136. "You make me what I am, and that is for you."

137. "Loving you throughout the whole of eternity is what I needed."

138. "I want to take a lifetime to memorize your face."

139. "And then you looked at me, with those beautiful eyes, and beautiful smile, and I fell all over again."

140. "I'll give you an ocean of love ... with a kiss on every wave."

141. "The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love. Everytime I look I fall in love again. I've looked so many times, and have gathered so much love. I have so much to carry with me I don't know what to do. So, I'm thinking of putting my love together and sharing some with you!"

142. "I use to dream of the special little things that would mean so much to the heart but since I have met you, they come true every day with you."

143. "I like not only to be loved, but to be told I am loved."

144. "I love you so deeply; I love you so much. I love the sound of your voice and the way we touch. I love your warm smile, your kind thoughtful way, the joy you bring to my life each and every day. I love you today, as I have from the start, and I'll love you forever, with all my heart!"

145. "I will let you go, if it's the only way to make you stay. I'll take all the pain of his shadow, as long as you're beside me."

146. "Tell me, Baby, tell me what I can do to be that one person you dream about, that one person you constantly think about, that one person you can't live without; tell me ...."

147. "I feel so close to you, I see what you're seeing, I smell what you're smelling, I hear what you're hearing, I taste what you're tasting, and in my heart I feel what you're feeling. You're a part of me that I can't live without, because without you, I feel numb."

148. "Hold love in your arms and cradle it dear, for it only comes but once."

149. "You may never know how important you are to me or how much I care for you, but you are and you will always be. Bear in mind that I couldnt afford to lose someone I've learned to care about so much."

150. "If you were the air I breathed, I would not exhale for fear of losing you."

151. "My love, when I'm in your arms, it's like the whole world doesn't exist."

152. "Aphrodite is the goddess of love, and you're the goddess of my heart."

153. "If you were just your heart in a jar, I'd love that jar!"

154. "The best part of loving is not wishing that the person loves you as much as you do them, but the feeling that you love the person far more than you thought you could!"

155. "When you're lost, and you're alone, and you can't get back again, I will find you, and, Darling, and I will bring you home. And if you want to cry, I am here to dry your eyes, 'cause you know in time, you'll be fine."

156. "You know it is love when you want to keep holding hands even after they are sweaty."

17 Comments:

Blogger ThomasAllen said...

Screw the Treo
Nokia 888 , all the way. Posted by John Paczkowski on 07:44 AM Permalink TrackBack TrackBack URL for this entry: http://www.typepad.com/t/trackback/3304715 Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Screw ...
Hey, you have a very informative blog here! Great job. I have a internet dating services site. It pretty much covers internet dating services related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

3:31 AM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

3:32 AM  
Blogger Mark Anderson said...

Nice collection of messages and love sms.
I've been looking for some nice and sweet love messages that I can send to my girlfriend and thanks to you, I got some.

Thanks@

10:36 AM  
Blogger Tonian Johnson said...


THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT
BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.
I just want to say thank you prophet ahmed for all you have done for me.
He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex boyfriend back.
My name is Joy Philip, from Canada. I never believed in love
spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit
early this year. I meant a man who's name is PROPHET AHMED
he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,
lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or
luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to
marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our
relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was
against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i
told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At
first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And
in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by
himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his
mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I
didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now
and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and
our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact
prophet ahmed at his email solutiontemple399@gmail.com or his personal cell +2347053375151
Thank you for all your help prophet i promise to share this Testimony to every body in the world wide.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Ganiyat Oladele said...

Really?

9:08 AM  
Blogger ANOUNYMOUS said...



Doc Obodo, Thank you again for all that you have done. I initially contact you because I thought that someone had stolen a box of keepsakes out of our garage when our house was broken into last summer. Some of the items had been found and returned but this box was still missing. It had some very valuable antiques in it as well as old family photos and heirlooms. I was devastated when we couldn’t find it. I had the Find a Lost or stolen Item money spells cast and four days later I got a call from my mom who said she had a roof leak and there were some contractors in her attic, while they were up there they had found this box. It was the only box in the attic; she never used her attic for storage so we still can’t explain it other than it was complete and total magick! I am so thankful for what you have given me and my family to remember those that have passed.ths man doc obodo is real forward your situation to he @ templeofanswer@hotmail.co.uk or cell +2348155425481

~ Lovingly, Rebecca, Manchester, England

2:25 PM  
Blogger Tom mille said...

THE GREAT POWERFUL SPELL CASTER THAT
BRING BACK MY EX BOYFRIEND.
I just want to say thank you prophet zulu for all you have done for me.
He is back now. That very powerful spell caster STOP THE DIVORCE – and get my ex boyfriend back.
My name is Terry Hillsman, from Canada. I never believed in love
spells or magic until i met this spell caster once when i went for a business summit
early this year. I meant a man who's name is PROPHET Zulu
he is really powerful and could help cast spells to bring back one's gone,
lost, misbehaving lover and magic money spell or spell for a good job or
luck spell .I’m now happy & a living testimony cos the man i had wanted to
marry left me 3 weeks before our wedding and my life was upside down because our
relationship has been on for 3years. I really loved him, but his mother was
against us and he had no good paying job. So when i met this spell caster,i
told him what happened and explained the situation of things to him. At
first i was undecided, skeptical and doubtful, but i just gave it a try.And
in 7 days when i returned to Canada, my boyfriend(now husband) called me by
himself and came to me apologizing that everything had been settled with his
mother and family and he got a new job interview so we should get married. I
didn't believe it cos the spell caster only asked for my name and my
boyfriends name and all i wanted him to do. Well we are happily married now
and we are expecting our little kid, and my husband also got the new job and
our lives became much better.in case you are in any situation you can contact
prophet ahmed at his email zulutemple@gmail.com or his personal cell +27837330844
Thank you for all your help prophet i promise to share this Testimony to every body in the world wide.

1:16 AM  
Blogger John mills said...


I am PRECIOUS OTA from CANADA i sincerely wish to express my profound gratitude to Dr OKORO of okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com for all he did for me,for taking time in his busy schedule to help me cast the spell that brought my ex-lover back to me from another woman some faw months ago it was really hard to finding your email but today i am bless and happily married with 2kids,thank you for all the help i found in you spiritual Dr OKORO i am very happy that my ex is back,email okorohomeofrefuge@gmail.com

8:34 PM  
Blogger anon said...

I want to share my testimony on how i was able to get back my husband around December and with the help of Dr Ekaka because my man left me for over 3years and went on with another lady and i was unable to move on with my life because of the love i have for him last month i saw a testimony on the internet on how Dr Ekaka help someone with love spell so i never believe it but just have to try my faith which i did and i contacted him on his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com and he told me what i need to do and after 2days i received a call from my husband asking me to come back to him it was all like a dream to me i am so happy now as we are back together again thanks to Dr Ekaka and i will advice anyone in need of help to contact him.

3:42 AM  
Blogger Tshepo Moloi said...

Join Digital Street Business And Earn 3% daily profit. Check it out
here http://www.digitalstreetbusiness.biz/?ref=tshepomoloi

2:02 AM  
Blogger micheal rita said...

After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr, Aduwawa and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (aduwawaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or you can call him on +2348112019701, you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.

3:25 PM  
Blogger micheal rita said...

After been in relationship with a guy for 3 years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr, Aduwawa and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: (aduwawaspiritualtemple@yahoo.com) or you can call him on +2348112019701, you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Dr ohhen said...

Are you suffering from any of the following problem ?

1- Make/Fall in Love with any Desired Girl / Boy
2- Attract - Control any Desired Girl / Boy
3- Make Parents agree for Love Marriage / Inter Caste Marriage
4- Make Your Lover Agree For Marriage with You
5 -Get Your ex Boyfriend / Girlfriend Back by uduere
6-Control - Attract your Boss / teachers towards You
7- Make anyone agree to your decision by uduere doo
8-Get Your ex Girlfriend Back by uduere from new Boyfriend
9- uduere doo to Control In Law's minds
10- Stop your husband's affair with another lady
11- Find out if your husband / boyfriend cheating with you
12- attract your husband towards you with royalty
13-There is no Love between Husband - wife ??
14-Your Husband / Wife is having an affair with some other ??
15-Husband / Wife is not loving you now as before ??
16-Husband / Wife is not giving you RESPECT ??
17-Lack of trust or understanding between husband wife ??
18-You want to Divorce ?? Or Want to Prevent Divorce ??
19-Your Husband Does not listen to you ??
20-Husband is not responsible or caring ?
21-Husband / Wife not giving you space for yourself ?
22-Mother in law teaching your husband negative lessons about you ?
23-Your Wife / husband is cheating on you ?
24-Husband Drinks So much, and Come home late night ?
25-Husband Beats you without any reason ?
26- Your Husband / Wife is attracting towards his / her EX partner ?
there is no problem without solution this is the end of your problem,
you can contact me via email add;lordaggumamagicspell@gmail.com

8:34 PM  
Blogger Helga Jack said...

I must confess that I have never seen a man in my entire life that has powerful spiritual powers like reunite broken heart. It was on Friday, 4th of July that I experienced my own part of breakup, my boyfriend told me it’s over on the night of our 4years anniversary as lovers which is not normal after promising to marry me by November. All I did was to cry all day and night and search for reasons why he just thrown me away after all we have gone through for the past 4years, he blocked all my access to him and don’t receive my calls anymore, it was so strange and abnormal until my spirit lead me to search online for solutions where I saw testimonies and recommendations about Dr. Wakina.

Dr. Wakina told me all problems even before I told him; he told me that my best friend cast evil spell on him because she was tired of seeing us being together for long. He then destroyed the evil spell and cast the love spell on us and he immediately came back to himself after 2days of the spell and called me immediately to apologize.

Thanks to Dr. Wakina because his love spell brought open doors to me and my love and we are happier now, he has engaged me now and will soon take me to the alter because he don’t want to leave me again. Contact Dr. Wakina now for your healing and freedom via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

7:21 PM  
Blogger morgan keri said...

My name is morgan keri.i want to give thanks to dr.trust for bringing back my ex husband.No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. and he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with dr.trust. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. we are now very much happy with our self. dr.trust make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.he can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life.contact email(ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com tel:+234186885231)

12:25 AM  
Blogger Maris jos said...

I am MARIS JOS from USA,i hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called DR TRUST in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contact him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 3kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you DR TRUST. I and my family are very much happy and we are living large now,i am grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people in problems His email is Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231

8:48 PM  
Blogger Maris jos said...

I am MARIS JOS from USA,i hear how people are talking about The powerful spell caster called DR TRUST in regard of how he bring back ex lover,winning lottery,getting pregnant and getting married to their dream true lover and i also contact him to help me cast a spell in regard of my ex lover whom i love so much that left me 2yrs ago,but today my ex is back to me and we are happily married with 3kids and i am so much happy for the help i found in you DR TRUST. I and my family are very much happy and we are living large now,i am grateful and appreciate your good work of spell casting,thank you and may you leave long to help people in problems His email is Ultimatespellcast@gmail.com or ultimatespellcast@yahoo.com call +2348156885231

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Maldives

ali_shivaz@hotmail.com

Powered by Blogger

eMP3finder.com Search